COHEAO membership dues are surprisingly affordable. Please take full advantage of all the benefits of a COHEAO membership including:
- 3 FREE webinars and discounted rates on subsequent webinars
- Discounted registration rates on COHEAO conferences
- Bi-weekly industry updates delivered in The Torch, and breaking news via COHEAO Sparks
- Documented Professional Development with the COHEAO Achievement Program (CAP)
- Unlimited Associate Memberships from your school/organization at no additional cost
- Participation in COHEAO Task Forces and Committees
- Eligibility to serve on the COHEAO board
This is such a critical time for Higher Education with the reauthorization of the Higher Education Act and the fight to preserve and expand the Perkins Loan Program. Please consider joining COHEAO to remain informed and a part of the advocacy efforts which benefit you, your institution or organization, and most importantly, all of our students!
For more information on becoming a COHEAO member, please contact our membership team.
COHEAO Membership Rates:
For colleges, universities, and other post-secondary educational institutions based on actual number of full-time enrollment. Membership includes two associate members at no additional charge.
- Under 5,000 $210
- 5,000-10,000 $340
- 10,000-20,000 $480
- Over 20,000 $595
Commercial Membership – $3,000
For companies that directly service campus-based funds of post-secondary educational institutions. Membership includes two associate members at no additional charge.
Organizational Membership – $1,250
For persons or organizations not involved in contractual agreements with schools for the servicing of campus-based funds. Membership includes two associate members at no additional charge.